Got A Question?
Email Us For A Quick Answer!
Rental Information and Regulations
You will be mailed a copy of this that will need to be signed and returned to our office and is required on all bookings.
GUEST UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES:
1. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Guest agrees to indemnify (pay) the Owner and Agent for any damage caused by the guest to the rental unit grounds, furnishings, equipment and household items, therein, which occur during Guest’s occupancy. Credit Card is required in the event there are damages created during a guests stay. Please report any damages immediately.
2. To honor 10AM Check-out and 4PM Check-in times. Sometimes due to reasons beyond managements control a unit might not be ready by 4PM. If a unit is ready earlier than 4PM, guest may check in sooner as ready. Also rarely it might necessary to switch units due to conflicts in reservations for reasons beyond management’s control. All efforts will be made to notify guest of any changes when time permits. If a switch occurs it will always be to a comparable or upgraded unit.
3. That he/she has no more in party than represented in the above appropriate box of this check-in form, or more than the unit will accommodate as counted by the number of beds in the unit. (If more persons than the number of beds, each additional person will cost an additional $10.00 per day.
4. NOT TO CHARGE ANY LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALLS TO THE RENTAL UNIT, NOR TO ACCEPT COLLECT CALLS. IF SUCH CALLS ARE CHARGED TO THIS NUMBER DURING YOUR PERIOD OF OCCUPANCY, GUEST AGREES TO PAY FOR SUCH CHARGES.
5. Guest agrees NOT to run air conditioning units with doors or windows open!!
6. THAT NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
7. THAT NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED.
8. Guest will receive PARKING PERMITS One/ 1BR, Two /2, 3 or 4 BR Three/5 BR (some exception)
9. Motorcycles, RV’s Boats and Trailers are NOT allowed on most properties. (Call for details.)
10. All deposits made by Guest for Rental Accommodations shall be held in trust according to SC Law.
11. CANCELLATION POLICY: You must provide us notice of cancellation at least 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival for all summer reservations. (June-August), or 30 days notice for all other periods. All deposit refunds are subject to 25% cancellation fee. Carolina Resorts Realty is not in the business to keep advance deposits. We regret when situations arise that necessitate a cancellation and will work with our customers to reapply their deposits to another like reservations within the same year, regardless of notice given. All efforts will be made to re-rent any cancellation. Funds received by the managing agent as escrow agent or trustee under this Reservation Agreement shall not be the property of the agent, but shall remain the property of the entitled person(s) as per South Carolina statutes.
12. Per the South Carolina “Innkeepers Act”, Agent may terminate occupancy if guest or any member of his/her party violates any of the conditions of this agreement. Agent may terminate this contract and enter the premises by force or by statutory proceedings if occupancy by guest is deemed to be damaging rental unit. HOUSE PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED. Parents should be cautioned not to rent any Carolina Resort units for underage persons as this constitutes fraud per “Innkeepers Act”. Agent has the final authority in deciding if occupants are a conducting a house party. Should agent discover occupancy by underage persons occupancy will not be permitted and deposit plus balance of monies paid will be forfeited. No exceptions. Agent rents strictly to persons 25 YEARS OR OLDER (If this booking is for a group then all persons in that group must be over the age of 25!!) We cater to couples AND golfers over 25 year of age and to families, that being parents with children, and/or relatives. If a house party is found to exist by underage persons, guests and members of that party agree to leave premises and to forfeit all monies paid. We do not allow chaperoned groups.
13. Guest is responsible to check the number of nights, the arrival date and to confirm the rate, the unit type, and the view from the unit and details in the confirmation for accuracy.
14. Rates are subject to change and may vary as the season progresses. We do offer some seasonal discounts for last minute bookings. Your rate depends upon when the booking is made. Rates are higher for weekends and holiday periods in general. Confirmed rates will NOT be changed.
15. Carolina Resorts Realty as Agent, or the Owner of the individual unit rented shall not be liable for damage or injury to guest or to any other person or to any property occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Agent and Owner harmless for any claims for damage, no matter now caused unless Agent or Owner is negligent in its duties. Agent and Owner will not be responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or damage to guest’s personal property.
16. Rate adjustments are not made for failure of any appliance, equipment, pools nor elevators, nor are
They made for reasons such as cleaning or maintenance. If any guest needs housekeeping to return,
they are available. We will also handle any maintenance requests in a timely manner.
17. Guest agrees to allow repair persons into unit for repairs to unit and in the event of an emergency and for routine maintenance. Property management and rental management also has the right to enter this rental unit for emergencies, repairs and for routine inspection(s).
Don't forget your vacation protection!
Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals | Myrtle Beach Resorts | Myrtle Beach Rentals
Myrtle Beach Condos | Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Rentals | Myrtle Beach Golf Packages
Myrtle Beach House Rentals | North Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals